Navigating the Library & Downloading Articles: A Zoom Online Session
Navigating the Library & Downloading Articles: A Zoom Online Session Online
Not sure where to start to view the library's 30,000+ full text journals, books, and clinical information systems? Attend our class, Navigating the Library & Downloading Articles! This one-hour session will review the library’s web page, resources, and how to download online full text so that you can access the resources and people to work quickly and efficiently. Zoom session information will be sent to you after you register.
Please note, this class is not for searching techniques.
The PubMed Essentials, Nursing Resources or Intro to Public Health cover searching techniques.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
- Learn to navigate the Strauss Library web page
- Know how to access online journals
- How to download full text articles from databases
- Discover other library services
Zoom meeting information will be sent to you after you register.
You will receive the Zoom information in a follow-up message in the 24 hours leading up to your session.
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Strauss Library, CUAnschutz
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.